Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Semester 2 Begins

Hello hello lovely people!

I hope you all had a great holiday and started 2013 with a bang.

I went into the country for the holiday and spent most of the time at my father's house. It was really fun. All the kids and grandkids were there and a few of us went trekking in the farm. Now if you're thinking about a farm on a plain, you're way off. My dad's farms are in the hills and some serious hiking needed to be done.

I'm settling in for this semester. I went out to register yesterday and ended up going shopping with a few of my on-campus friends, which was fun.

Registration went smoothly (using the bank on campus was a big help). I got all my texts and software.

I passed all my courses last semester but I plan on doing much better this time round.

My second semester of university begins...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will chat with you as soon as I am out of class. :)