Sunday, January 25, 2015

Week 2-get a grip

I'm still tying to get a grip on studying while constantly moving from house to house. Because of the constant movement I haven't really made a timetable although I probably should.
Still, I'm behind by just one week. Its the first week so there's not much to 'catch up' on.  I've been up since 3:00 am so I'm working on going through the orientation and starting the readings for week two.
I don't travel with my laptop so I've been using my cell phone to read my course notes from One Drive. It works well enough but it is a cell phone so the screen is small, which means I'm constantly scrolling as I read. That sound like no big deal but it gets old fast.

I have the pone on my cell tripod with my notebook and a pen. I wanted to print all my notes but I am in no way prepared to spend a small fortune on printing so I have stuck with digital works and a notebook for..., well, notes.

Here's my set up for now
My Temporary Setup
I have my cell phone, notebook and pen on our trusty old desk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will chat with you as soon as I am out of class. :)