Tuesday, August 28, 2012

House Full, School Full

Its been a long summer. I've been accepted to one of the best universities in the Caribbean and the houses are bustling. All the adults in the family are going back to school and the babies are starting daycare and kindergarten.

I know I'm excited about everything that's going on but I'm pretty sure there's going to be some shock with all the changes that are going to have to be made in the house.

I'll do my best to keep this blog updated. It would be nice to look back on the different study methods that I've tried and all the things that have happened. Although I'm not expecting much excitement from an online program.

See you around Campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will chat with you as soon as I am out of class. :)