Monday, August 27, 2012

Its Back To School


It is easy to plan your whole life when you are a sheltered teenager with your whole life ahead of you. That is what I did. I had my whole future planned. I knew I would go to university and study psychology; I would work with the government then start my own practice. 

I could go on but why bother. My point is my plan was faulty. 

I fell out of love with Psychology I needed to find another degree to major in, but what?

Well... I still have no idea. 

Even though I do not know what field I will end up in, I do know I want to own my own business.

I graduated High school two years ago and now I have decided to go back to school in somewhat of a nontraditional manner- online.

I have started a journey that is not a very common one. Online learning, though not new, is not very popular. Because of this, many people are skeptical towards it. 

They are curious to know how it works and what the experience is like. That is why I am doing this blog. I want to share my online learning experience with you.

For those who are merely interested in studying online or those who wish to pursue it, I welcome you to join me on this journey.

See you around campus.
Loi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will chat with you as soon as I am out of class. :)